Remote Personal Training (RPT)
In a nutshell, here's what Remote Personal Training includes:
- Complete individual and personalised programmes designed to help you achieve your goals.
- Initial movement screen to highlight areas that need improvement (tailoring the programme to your capabilities and needs).
- Initial consultation to discuss your goals and aims (and get to know each other better).
- Detailed exercise videos and coaching advice through a sophisticated app (includes Offline training for when the connection might be an issue).
- Feedback on your technique to ensure the programme is performed as optimally as possible.
- Regular reviews on your progress with recommendations.
- Regular messaging and a 30 minute monthly video call (usually in the 2nd week of each month).
- Regular monitoring and guidance (nutrition, sleep, fatigue, recovery).
- On-going adaptable programme based on how you're reacting to the stimuli.
Try RPT for 14 days and if you're unhappy, you'll get a full refund!
Don't worry, I'm not an annoying, pushy salesman.